Can I help you?

Most people will be familiar with the work of an MP at Westminster, but what rightly takes up most of my time is on the ground in West Dunbartonshire. I and my team consider constituency casework to be the bread and butter of the job — helping you to solve problems you’re experiencing by advocating on your behalf and fighting your corner.

What kind of things can I & my team help with?

I don’t work alone, having a committed team supporting me to represent you and help deal with a whole range of issues – veterans, to housing matters, problems with social security, and difficulties with visas and passports, to everyday concerns like potholes and street cleaning. Since being elected, my office has dealt with thousands of constituent cases.

Who can ask for help?

Due to parliamentary convention, I can only deal with personal enquiries from my own constituents. If you’re not sure if I’m your local Member of Parliament, you can quickly click this link and enter your postcode.

What next?

I am currently planning to re-start my face-to-face surgeries and will publicise them soon, in addition to my weekly video and telephone surgeries. Just get in touch via email or call to arrange an appointment on 0141 952 2988.